Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm not very good at this...

I'm not very good at this whole blogging thing. I mean I just never think I have anything to blog about... I mean what do I write Evelyn pooped in the bath tub again! No one wants to hear that!?
And my life just consists of her pretty much so it's not like I have anything to report. Jeff has the most excitement but he is just working, working, working, playing Tiger Woods golf, and working!
I thought Evelyn had eating down. Apparently I was WRONG!!!!





4 comments:

  1. Hey- I'm always happy to hear about Evelyn's latest adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha too cute. She is obviously enjoying herself, and totally oblivious to the food up and around her nose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so cute! and i like to read about what you and evelyn are up to :)

    ReplyDelete