We had such a fun weekend, well for us it was fun. Life gets a little less exciting once you have a baby. On friday I went to Macy's (grocery store) and got " The Switch" at the red box, it is the one with Jennifer Aniston and she has a baby. It was a cute movie, not great, but very cute. I was also trying to be kind of cute so I picked up a DELICIOUS bag of kettle corn and got us some soda for the movie. So we had a great at home date, which is exactly what I needed. After having everyone here for graduation it was so lonely last week, and I just needed some time to myself. It was just what the doctor ordered.

On Saturday we went up to Salt Lake to go to Hatch Family Chocolates. The owners of the store had a show on TLC called "Little Chocolatiers." Because of the show I have always wanted to try it. The chocolate was amazing, put See's chocolate to shame but boy was it EXPENSIVE we are talking like a 1.25 a piece! After we ate chocolate we decided we would walk around the city which was nice.
We went out to dinner that night at Goodwood with some friends, Adam and Sarah. It was really fun to catch up. Needless to say we had a great first weekend of the summer. Jeff is back to working full time. This week he is actually working almost 50 hours.
OHHHHH I forgot last week our dear friend Vanessa and her son Thomas visited. Thomas is 7 months older then Evelyn and he is a TALL boy. 
sounds like a fun date! i love those. actually, those kinds of dates are about the only ones we have these days :) and i loved that movie!
ReplyDelete