Jeff and I are graduating on Friday. My parents are coming all the way from Washington, and Jeff's parents and brother and sister are coming too! We are so excited. My parents have not seen Evelyn since Christmas, so she has changed so much since then. Jeff's parents saw her in February but since then she sits, and rolls, and talks (babbles).
I have been busy planning meals for 8 people. Man, I have a whole new respect for people with big families, it's a lot of work and you have to make a lot more food. I'm excited though because I finally have an excuse to make Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies, yep that's right there is a mini reese's inside the cookie. If anyone wants the recipe I'll post it on here.
We have also been busy cleaning, not that I don't clean my apartment but I have been deep cleaning just incase anyone opens the window and looks at the window seal. It is just a good excuse to do cleaning that you have been meaning to do.
In other news Jeff has one more final tonight which is really just a presentation until he is DONE with BYU. It is a little surreal, we are growing up and moving on. Okay, I will post about our wonderful visit after every one leaves.
yay!! graduation!!! congrats!!! ;)
ReplyDelete