Monday, April 18, 2011

We have a BLOG!

Oswell Family
Evelyn Mae Oswell


Okay so I have actually had this blog for over a month, but I just have not written anything. I didn't think my life was interesting enough, or funny enough, or cool enough frankly. However, there are a few people out there who may want to know about my life. I have a little ADORABLE girl, Evelyn. I have been married for 2+ years to Jeff. We currenltly live in Orem, Utah but will be moving to Vegas soon for Dental school. Yes, that is right I am a "Mormon Sterotype." I graduated in Elementary Education (sterotype #1), my husband was a business major (sterotype #2) and he is going to dental school ( sterotype #3). Not to mention I LOVE cooking, baking, scrapbooking, crafting, and shopping. ( sterotype 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8) Now I have a blog so that should be #9! But it's okay I have come to terms with it all.

However, probably like every one else I feel like I'm different and unique in my own way. Okay so I have started a blog... what to talk about. Let's get down and honest. So this weekend Jeff had a HUGE group project and was gone for like 6 hours on Saturday and I was bored so what did I do... Evelyn and I went to the Mall, naturally. I wasn't going to buy anything but then I found a cute dress at Forever 21, and it was only $11.50, so what did I do I bought it. Side note: this would not seem like a big deal to ANY one else but we are POOR...really poor but what is a girl to do when she has Nordstroms taste with a Target budget (it's probably more like walmart, but I'm still in denial) Okay back to the story I bough the dress and I didn't tell Jeff and Evelyn can't talk so I was in the clear. THEN relief society talks about honesty...I felt guilty the WHOLE time so I finally told Jeff and luckily he wasn't mad. Why wasn't he mad probably because I told him after I had fed him a delicious dinner, cookies were in the oven, and we were cuddling. So here is the lesson timing is everything! No, not really the lesson really is it is just better to be honest, and it helped that he liked the dress and it was only $11.50. So that is my first super random post!

Other facts: Evelyn is 7 months old, she was a month early so a little behind, sits, rolls, laughs, smiles big. Likes: sweet potatoes, carrots, bananans, and anything we are eating.

4 comments:

  1. So excited you have a blog!!!
    I just love your daughter, she is so beautiful!
    Glad you guys are doing awesome... Can't wait to keep reading about your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love this! I know I am guilty of doing the same thing! The Lakers shirt on Evelyn adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you have a blog!!! Welcome to being a mormon stereotype :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to start a blog! They're really fun, and I love looking at everyone's pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete