The family is gone and the house is really quite once again. Well besides Evelyn's little noises. Graduation was a good experience. I definitley walked for parents. Commencement was fine, a little warm, a little long, but it was cool to see everyone there. Also while walking in we spotted Elder Scott, and my friend Steph was snapping a picture and he noticed...AND...he waved! So that was exciting!
Graduation was very early! It was at 8 AM and we had to be there at 7. I can not tell you anything about the speakers but I can tell you it was so fun to see all my friends graduate and to walk with Jeff. Jeff graduated from the Business school in Business Managment but he walked with me so our family could see both of us graduate. Jeff's parents and brother T.J, and sister Jennifer. Then my parents came as well. Taking pictures after graduation was also fun. After graduation we went to Tucanoes which was amazing! The Brazillian grill is SO good, I could not get enough of the pineapple.
We also went to Temple Square on Saturday because Jeff's brother and sister had not gone before it was so nice and the grounds looked beautiful!
We had so much fun with everyone. And of course Evelyn was the apple of everyones eye! She loved going outside with grandpa Danner and enjoyed all the attention!
Congratulations!!!!! You looked beautiful! I'm so happy for your cute little family? So where to next? I miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you have a blog! Congrats on graduating. Isn't that the best feeling?! And your baby is so so cute!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I graduate in 2 weeks, but not with Nate!! I think it is so cool you two graduated the same day, with a baby!
ReplyDelete